Evolutionary Graduate Students
Dena J. Clink, Ph.D. Student
- My main research interests are primate ecology and primate conservation.
- My Ph.D. research utilizes bioacoustic techniques to study the Bornean
- gibbon (Hylobates muelleri). I am currently investigating the relative
- importance of geographic distance and ecological similarity as drivers
- of variation in the Bornean gibbon great call. I am also working to
- develop a technique to census and monitor gibbons that utilizes variation
- in their calls to identify specific individuals, a technique known as "vocal fingerprinting".