Graduate students enroll to pursue degrees in either Evolutionary (archaeology, human behavioral ecology, molecular anthropology, paleoanthropology, primatology) or Socio-cultural (socio-cultural, linguistic) Anthropology, under direction of the appropriate Wing administration and major professor.
- List of Graduate Level Courses
- Graduate Forms
- The Anthropology Graduate Students Association (AGSA) provides additional information and resources for our graduate students
- Recent Graduate Program Alumni
Deadline is December 15th
- 3 Letters of recommendation (letters are uploaded into a link that is sent to recommenders)
- CV (uploaded into application)
- Writing Sample (uploaded into application) )up to 10 page paper, thesis or published article)
- GRE and or Toefl test scores
- Application Fee $105 for domestic applicants and $125 international applicants
- Academic Transcripts- NEW for 2015 applicants for 2016 Fall Qtr.
UC Davis requires academic records from each college-level institution you have attended. You will be instructed to upload scanned copies of your transcripts after you have submitted your online application. For more details visit https://gradstudies.ucdavis.edu/submit-transcripts.
Affiliated Programs (other programs affiliated with the anthropology graduate programs)
The graduate community at UC Davis values a diversity of viewpoints, backgrounds, and experiences among its students with the knowledge that a diverse student body strengthens the research, scholarship, and teaching of all members of our community. As a part of our commitment to diversity there are numerous resources, events, and professional staff positioned to meet the needs of our diverse graduate students as they achieve their professional, educational, and career goals. Please feel free to contact Dr. Josephine Moreno at firstname.lastname@example.org, UC Davis’ Graduate Diversity Officer for Humanities, Arts, Social Sciences and Education, with any questions or concerns regarding diversity in Graduate Studies. For the latest on Grad Diversity initiatives please visit our homepage at www.gradstudies.ucdavis.edu/diversity